This Veganuary, try this delicious 5 minute breakfast that's packed full of protein, vitamins, organic CBD, and plant based goodness! Simply mix all of your ingredients together, and pop it in the fridge to soak overnight. It's easy!
- 90g rolled oats
- 25g carrot, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 310ml non-dairy milk (for soya, almond, coconut, oat, etc.)
- CBD Isolate mixed with vegetable oil
- Mix together the rolled oats, carrot, cinnamon, allspice, chia seeds and raisins in a bowl.
- Add in the vanilla extract, maple syrup, milk, and CBD, and then mix together again.
- Place in a bowl or jar in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or for best results, leave overnight.
- If you like, top with Greek yogurt and pecans!
- Your on-the-go carrot cake overnight oats are ready! Serve either hot or cold, it's up to you, and enjoy on the go or with a hot cuppa!
Now you should know how to make your own CBD carrot cake! Try some today!