- 100g plain flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- CBD oil drops (quantity as advised on packaging)
- 250ml milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat a pan (small-medium size for your pancakes) over a low heat.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, and mix with the baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Next, mix the melted butter, CBD oil, milk and eggs in another bowl.
- Combine your two mixtures with a whisk or wooden spoon to create a thick and smooth pancake batter consistency (if your batter is too thick, add some extra milk, and if your batter is too wet, add some extra flour).
- Turn the heat up on your preheated pan from low to medium heat.
- Coat the pan with oil and a melt a knob of butter for extra creaminess (the oil will prevent the butter from burning).
- Using a ladle, pour the desired amount of pancake batter into your pan. Cook one side of the pancake until small bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Next flip your pancake and cook the other side for about 40 seconds.
- Once cooked through, flip the pancake onto a warmed plate ( so it doesn't go cold) and get started on the next until the batter is gone.
- Now add your toppings! Stack your pancakes onto a plate and cover with a delicious topping of your choice. The more topping, the yummier and the better!
Maple Syrup, Lemon and Sugar, Honey and Blueberries, Strawberries and Whipped Cream, Banana and Chocolate Sauce.