This warm, sweet and cleansing mocha latte is the best treat for cold winter's day, or when you're feeling a little under the weather. Introduce some tender loving care into your day by making up this 5 minute delicious drink, infused with all the benefits of CBD!
Cook/prep time: 5 mins
- 250ml of unsweetened non-dairy milk* (soya, almond, coconut, oat, etc.)
- 1 shot (43g) of hot espresso, or 3 tablespoons of strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of vegan chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- CBD isolate mixed with vegetable oil
- Cocoa Powder (to garnish)
- Place the non-dairy milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Gently bring up to about 100 degrees, or until it's just hot enough to comfortably hold your finger in it for a few seconds. Alternatively, warm in the microwave for approx. 2 minutes. (Ensure the milk doesn't boil otherwise it'll burn).
- Whisk the warm non-dairy milk vigorously with an aerator or blender until it becomes frothy. Add in the espresso, chocolate syrup, peppermint extract and CBD, and mix to combine.
- Ensure your mixture is whisked thoroughly to ensure the isolate is evenly distributed throughout. You can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe easily, but ensure that you use the correct measurement of isolate to every cup.
- Pour into your favourite mug and top with a sprinkle of cocoa powder to garnish. Now, sip in the deliciousness of your hot, cleansing and chocolatey drink.