Some people may find it hard to ensure they are taking CBD every day to help ease their ailments, but it is actually easier than you might think. With CBD Crystals, you can simply add the CBD to your cooking and get your CBD along with your food! CBD Crystals are tasteless, so they will easily blend in.
If you are looking to bake with CBD, here is a recipe for some delicious CBD Infused Blueberry Muffins.
CBD Infused Blueberry Muffins
Servings: 24 Muffins
Each muffin will contain around 40mg of CBD.
- 1g of CBD Isolate
- 512g of flour
- 6 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 300g of white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint of milk
- 112ml of vegetable oil
- 200g of blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, blueberries and sugar.
- Beat eggs with a fork in another bowl, before stirring in the CBD infused oil and milk.
- Pour the mix of eggs, milk and CBD oil into the flour mixture.
- Mix quickly and smoothly until moistened. The resulting batter will be lumpy.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups lined with paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the cupcakes are golden.
For those who are not huge fans of blueberry muffins, there are other variations you can make using this recipe by simply replacing the blueberries.
- Chocolate Chip Muffins - Add 350g of chocolate chips.
- Cherry Muffins - Add 300g of cherries.
- Strawberry Jam Muffins - Fill about half of the muffin cup with batter. Add a spoonful of strawberry jam. Finally fill the rest of the cup with batter, covering the jam.
- Banana Muffins - Add 4 mashed bananas.
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins - Add 250g of raspberries and 170g of white chocolate.
- Cinnamon Raisin Muffins- Add 300g of raisins and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
Now you should know how to make your own muffins! Get baking with some CBD isolate today!